All rights reserved.
Chloe's Top 10
Chloe's Personal Top 10
2. Going "Bye-bye to the park"
3. When Grandma comes over to visit
4. Laying in the grass with the sun on her fur or playing in the snow.
5. More cookies!
6. Being furminated. I love playing "Beauty Parlor", make sure you get my nails too!
7. Laying in the office on my bed because mom has a cookie jar on her desk.
8. Pushing objects with my nose. I can push things off the coffee table, shut a toilet lid,
knock things over, and it always gets my moms attention.
9. Just being with my mom, dad, and siblings for some good cuddle time and a good rub
10. Being a cookie monster (more cookies, please!)
Chloe's Top 10 Dog sayings
1. Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford
2. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself." - Josh
3. Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about little puppies." Gene Hill
4. Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit
with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing
was not boring--it was peace." - Milan Kundera
5. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." - Unknown
6. My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am." - Toby & Eileen Green
7. If you are a dog and your owner suggests you wear a sweater....suggest he wear a tail."
8. Dogs are miracles with paws." -Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy
9. My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. ~Edith Wharton
10. There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams
Chloe has her favorites in life. Being 14
years old, she has had plenty of time to figure
out what her top 10 are. She has also listed
some others that she thinks you might like.
Naughty Dog Training